Dear Bloggers and Bloggees,
I totally made up the word “Bloggees” to mean ‘one who reads (many or any) blogs’. I can totally do that right? Well, I just did!
The reason I am addressing this letter to you is to share with you all my recent Liebster Blog Award. YAY!
A Blogging and Instagramming gem by the name of Jo over at You Had Us at Hello nominated Glimpses of Lately and so I wanted to share with those who care what it’s all about – Blogging, Bloggers and Bloggees.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers, by fellow bloggers. As a way of recognising your blog and a way to connect and discover other fabulous blogs out there.
A few rules that come with the nomination are:
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly
MY 10 QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I usually skip breakfast but love to start my day with a cup of coffee and 30 minutes of Yoga
2. Whats the last album you bought/downloaded?
Shepherd so my 7-year-old could listen to “Geronimo” over and over and over again…..anybody sensing regret??
3. Who’s the last charity you recently donated to? (Ha! We’ve just had Telethon this weekend – very on trend)
I donated to a little local boy recently diagnosed with a rare children’s cancer.
4. Who’s the first blogger you read and followed?
I don’t remember….probably Mind Body Green or Digital Photography School
5. What’s you fave tv show you never miss?
Hands down, Big Bang Theory! I have all seasons so far on DVD as well.
6. Do you have a favourite mug, if so what’s written on it?
“Bummer of a birthmark Hal” by The Far Side
7. You’ve just moved to a new school, and you must make friends with a group of girls. Which group would you pick?
a) The Pink Ladies from Grease (70’s)
b) Heathers (80’s)
c) Clueless (90’s)
d) Mean girls (00’s)
I’m an introvert so I’d probably sit by myself and hope a friendly extrovert comes over and says hello – which category does that fall under?
8. You’ve just won the jackpot $25 million, who’s the first person you tell and the first thing you spend your money on?
Mr Glimpses of course and we would pay off our debts, buy a few frivolous things and invest the rest – sensible and boring??
9. iPhone or smartphone
Love Love Love ALL my iThings so iPhone 6+ at the moment :)
10. The power cuts out for the night, how do you keep the family entertained?
Cook marshmallows by a fire or play board/card games by torchlight….
Be sure to check out these wonderful corners of Cyberspace. Each capture my heart in different ways on different days but I visit often, depending what I need…..
Jo from The Colourful Housewife – Fun and full of bright ideas!
Sasha from From the Left Field – Inspires me to ponder the inner workings of the mind and my own attitude.
Lisa from Twinkle Little Soul – We could totally be the same person – so much in common!
Stacey from The Owl Oddity – Early childhood educator, mum and fellow local photography enthusiast
Elissa from WA TODAY – Asks all the tough parenting questions, a dear friend and listening post.
MY 10 RANDOM QUESTIONS ASKED:
1. What is one of your favourite quotes?
2. What is your least favourite household chore?
3. If you could learnt to do anything, what would it be?
4. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. When you have 30 minutes of unexpected free time, what do you do?
7. What was the last TV show, movie or book that made you tear up?
8. At what age did you become an adult?
9. Do you act differently toward others when you’re hungry? (have a Snickers…..)
10. Where’s Wally?
I look forward to all your answers.
If you’re not on the list but want to join in, answer in the comments below.
I’d love to here from all you ‘Bloggees’ as well :)